Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
USPENAMC

where can i get MRE's aroudn the metro area

USPENAMC

well im just looking to see if anyone knows where I can purchase MRE's MEALS READY TO EAT like the ones used for the military i use them for hunting season. I dont want the other civilian imitation or any other kinds besides the actual MREs. If anyone knows any stores or where to go to purchase them i would appreciate it. I would buy them online but they wont be here by saturdays archery opener

penasoccer@yahoo.com

c&amagn

I know the sportsman's Guide sells them.

( Note from admin,please read forum policu before posting again,thank-you.)

chucker34

Go to any Fleet Farm and head to the camping section. They will have Mountain House freeze dried meals that are civilian version of what the company makes for the military. Most camping supply stores probably have these too or army surplus stores may have the real thing.

TUMBLEWEED

I might be down round Preston myself. If you eat those things USPENAMC, I will have to be sure I'm up wind

if ya know what I mean!!! shocked.gifshocked.gif

jbdragon17

Order them from the internet. I ordered a case a few years back. Same stuff I ate in The Corps wink.gif

irvingdog

Never trust an Army/Navy surplus storethat doesn't carry MRE's......

In my neighborhood, that would be G.I. Joes.

USPENAMC

he he ... being up wind is true i might just push some deer your way...ha ha

i would order them online but they wont arrive before sat i might still order for later in the season but i wanted a couple before sat.

BLACKJACK

MRE's tend to have a lot of junk in them that you don't need, plus they're heavy, I think you'd be better buying the freeze dried mixes, romain noodles, candy bars, jerky, ham, etc by themselves. You can do better than MRE's.

chucker34

I would agree. Like I said, fleet farm has tasy freeze dried civilan versions like alfredo pasta, lasagna, beef strognoff and even neopolitan ice cream or rasberry crumble for dessert! grin.gif

OakdaleFMR

Sorry I would have to agree that MREs are the way to go. Plus they bring back many memories from my time spent in uniform. If it is good enough for our troops in harms way I can eat them cool.gif

SledNeck

You can get MREs on the net. There are so many to choose from now. I would have to say that the NEW MREs are WAYYYYY better than the ones I had when I was in the military in the mid to late 90s.

USPENAMC

yeah nothing like memories of eating them for 60 days straight 3 meals a day and shi... out bricks...hold on momma he he he. i will go look around and see what i can find

USPENAMC

hey tumbleweed any information on deer movements/ratios/in the preston area?? thanks ill be right near 52 in actual preston a farmer lets me hunt there if i want he has STABLES. its really small but deer use that little small patch to cross back and forth i can go to the state forest from there either on 16 or 17 east or west on either. let me know any information.