Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dahitman44

anyone been out?

9 posts in this topic

Is anyone seeing any fall action yet? Besides a Vikings win? cool.gif

I'll be on the water next Monday and Tuesday chasing some eyes, bass and ski's. May hang longer if mid week front next week doesn't screw up everything. Needs some H20 temp updates toward the weekend!

I'm headed out to Big D soon to try for my first ski. Two of us hit Big C on sunday and the action was slow to say the least. Plenty of traffic out there though.

2 of us were out yesterday for walleye from 7 A.M. to 2 P.M. on the same lake I fished alone on last week north of DL. We kept 6, seversl in the 15 to 19" threw back about 5. Nightcrawlers on a long snells.

Only caught a cold. Did see one swirl, but generally pretty slow.

Gonna hit Pelican this Thursday night! I just separated the locator electrical wire run from the trolling motor wires... Hopefully this will quench the problem of my locator refusing to function when I step on the trolling motor pedal!

Also, I need to find a place that sells shiners!

thanks for the updates, guys.

hit

NO Its been horrible havent had the boat out since labor day weekend when I blew a tire on i-94 doing about 75 with the boat trailer. Man what a ride. kinda felt like someone opened up a big parachute on the roof of my truck. Heading south this weekend to Lac Qui Parle. Going to the ATVAM (ATV Association of Minnesota) convention at the Appelton ATV park. SO I am dragging the boat (with 2 new skins on) down so i can search for some walleyes in the 1.5 mile x 18 mile resivor on the MN river. Good thing there are 10 state sponsored public access on the lake.

Very true.