Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CC Rocks

Winne or Cutfoot

5 posts in this topic

Heading up to fish Friday. Any last minute suggestions on where to go? Would it be better on Winnie or is Cutfoot starting to warm up?

also wondering when you give gary his answer if you can tell me if you can land a boat this year a eagles nest landing, last fall you could not

I've had good luck on both this time of year. I'd start at Cut Foot, though, and if nothing's going there head over to High Banks. I don't know if eagle's nest is ok this year, haven't been up in a few months

You'll want to stop by High Banks on Saturday, Sept 15th. We our hosting our 1st annual boat show with Lund and Ranger Boats. There will be boats on display and boats on the water to "test drive". They will be promoting their new 2008 models with all the features!! Fishing out front has been best in 5-6' of water using crawlers. Stop by the lodge and say hi if you get a chance.

thanks for the info Highbanks. Are they picking them up during the day in that shallow of water? Is everything on lindy and spinners?

I'll probably stop in for a cold one. I picked up a new Lund last year. Pro Anger and 75 Yam tiller. Great walleye rig. Just love it... grin.gif