Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robbo17

Ice Fishing League

22 posts in this topic

I know its early, But I want to try and put together sometype of icefishing league. No thoughts yet on anything. Would like to see what kind of interest I get and set up a meeting with interested people and plan it as a group.

If interested email at robinson@lakedalelink.net

Robbo, I have thought of a fishing club in the Buffalo area.

Fishing the year round, Lakes within 50 miles of Buffalo. Maybe see if legion would be willing to host meetings.

Its a shot.

I'd might be interested in the ice fishing leage. We'll see how the winter goes.

Put me down also

Hartner, Please send me a email at above address so I can keep you updated. I think we have about 8 or 10 interested.

email sent

I would be interested also. I sent an email already.

Moneyback, just making sure you got my email. Didn't recognize email address, with your online name.

I'm interested let me know the details!

We will not be doing a league format--- Instead we are setting up maybe 8 individual tournaments. Cost will be $10 per person. 100% payout. Will fish lakes in Wright County. If interested email robinson@lakedalelink.net and I will keep you updated.

robbo

I know that me and a buddy would be interested in this. Send me an e-mail with more information.

zimm0108@hotmail.com

---Zdaddy

Rough Draft Schedule

week 1- Indian Lake

week 2- Lake Francis

week 3- Buffalo Lake

week 4- Sugar Lake

week 5- Cedar Lake

week 6- Clearwater Lake

week 7- Twin/Slyvia

week 8- Pelican (Panfish only)

Sundays Dates to be determined yet

no pulaski?

it depends on the days it happens. a week day or weekend. let us know what to plan for.

Walleyeking- The lakes listed are the only ones that have been suggested, I did forget Pleasant. This is only a "rough draft" schedule. I don't want to set the schedule myself, I want everybodies input. So at the meeting on Dec 2 we will be voting on the 8 lakes or schedule as it is. We will go week by week vote to keep the lake, if the lake is voted down we will vote a replacement lake. I think pulaski would be good, I have never fished it but would like to, thats the reason for the club, introduce people to other lakes.

Knoppers the events will be on sundays--- Most will be 3pm-7pm 1 may be 6am - 10pm and another will be 24 hrs if I get enough interest and it looks like I will have enough interest to run that, hope this helps and it works out for you. But all this will be voted on at the meeting.

please send me a email to robinson@lakedalelink.net and I can get you all info.

Robbo

thanks robo, I work nightshift, thats why I had to ask.

Great idea... I may be interested as well. Can't forget about Maple or Granite!

matts@hharchery.com