Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Otter

Open Seat - Friday

11 posts in this topic

With the fall bite starting to take shape and several guide trips on the horizon, it's time to start scouting for a consistent bite through the day and into the evening. So, for me, the scouting begins this Friday and I have an open seat. I'm planning to hit the water ~11:00 am or so and fishing 'til sunset. If you're interested in joining me, please respond to this post and then we can work out the details from there.

Give me a day or so, maybe I can talk her into canceling the grooms dinner!!!!!! wink.gif

Darn it!!! I have my Dad coming down friday, he lives on the iron range and i dont get to see him as much as I'd like. My mom died back in Nov. so I don't want to miss any more time with my dad then I have to. If he wasnt going to be here I'd love to go with you T.O. oh well I guess timing "is" everything! have fun!!! Todd ............... maybe a report will follow???

Iron Range, huh? Grand Rapids for me. grin.gif

Yup, Dad grew up about 25 miles north of Bemidji, so i have fished Leech, Cass Winnie,Vermillion, and Upper Red. My Mom and Dad lived in Babbitt on Birch lake so fished there alot, they also lived in I Falls so Rainy lake has been hit quite a few times too. he still goes fishing with me but it seems, he is not as into it since my Mom passed. I guess I'm hoping he will get more into it. I think he will, it just has to be hard living alone again. He is the main reason i am such a fanatic. I think he will come around again, he seems a little better, I would just hate to lose my favorite fishing partner. He's the 1 that I don't think I could replace....................Todd

I would REALLY love to however friday I have a class at 11... If you are heading out any other day I would love to come if the seat is still open.

T.O. I would like to join you if your offer still stands?

Kato,

You're in.

If we were to meet at Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake at 11:00 am, would that work for you?

Yes I do not work fridays so I'm free all day. Can you drop me a line chaas437@hickorytech.net I have a couple questions for you before friday. Thanks

I'll get an e-mail out to you tonight but probably won't get to your questions until tomorrow evening.

Looking forward to it.

Likewise thanks.