Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SgtTweety

Lake Mary Hunting

4 posts in this topic

My friends and I went to Mary for the opener this year and did pretty good. Now we want to head back up for a duck opener/fishing trip. Has anyone ever duck hunted on Lake Mary before or know if there is any other public hunting land in the area? Thanks.

there is lots of public hunting land in the alexandria area. Plenty of wpa and wma areas, many not far from lake mary. Take a look at a dnr prim map, or check the dnr website.

There are quit a few WPA's just off of hwy 114. If you launch off the access off of hwy 27, it would be the next hwy west of there. You would take a left (south) onto 114 from 27. There are a couple of good sized WPA's just before the little town of Lowry on the west side of the hwy, bit of a hike back to the water though.

Thanks for the info. I picked up a prim for the alexandria area. now hope we can find some ducks and maybe hit a few.