Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tmvikings

Questions

6 posts in this topic

Questions

If any of you had one piece on equipment that you could not do with out when fishing, what would it be?

I.E. (Electronics)

Or if you could have one piece of equipment that would greatly assist you in catching more fish what would that be?

Thanks confused.gif

Rods and tackle (throw bait in there)!

With nothing else, I can still shore fish with them.

I look at it this way. If my garage was on fire and I could run in and get a arm full of stuff form my fishing stuff, summer or winter stuff it would be my polls and tackle.

Wow, I am surprised that your little yellow hot rod car wouldn't be the first.

"hooks"

I am going to assume you do not mean rods/reels etc.

Given that--

Trolling Motor, without a doubt

Doug

Indash Depth Gauge

has saved my lower unit many many times

Lynn J

Hooks,

Let it burn, I would take the insurance money anyday grin.gif.

Build another!

Exclude rod and reel's, sorry missed point of thread!

I agree, trolling motor. It has gotten me back to launch when I have had troubles.