Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoxMN

ChuckN...

4 posts in this topic

Hey Chuck,

I didn't want to clutter your ad for your truck, but was wondering what your new truck is? Your old one sure looks nice, and with the other thread about an ice fishing truck, I didn't want to dilute either thread.

I have a similar truck, '98 Chev k1500 with shortbed and Ext cab, and topper. 152k miles, and in great shape, cept for 2 small dents. I hope to keep mine to 225k smile.gif But I don't drive to work, just cabin, hunting or fishing, so ti will take awhile to get there. That is my goal, and if I make it I will set new goal of 300k, ha!

Whoever gets your truck looks like they will get a nice one.

Do you or anyone happen to know the difference between a c1500 and a k1500? I believe I have a c1500 because one of the papers I signed had something like Cheyenne on it but other than that I can't seem to find anything.

4x2, 4x4

Hey Box,

I just bought a used F250 7.3 diesel Crew Cab Lariat. A growing family and wanting to own a diesel I decided the time had come. I will make this one last a long time too.

I planned to keep the F150 a lot longer, but I guess the time had come for a change. Time to sell the trusty F150 frown.gif and buying this truck smile.gif..that's how I feel about it. In-between emotions.

Thanks for the compliment, Box.