Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
winona walleye

game farm??

7 posts in this topic

Are there any game farms in the are where I can get some pigeons to help train the puppy? Hes 11 weeks old now and I need to get on the live bird retreives soon.

There is Pheasant View Hunt Farm in Goodhue. I have gone there a few times with my golden and they have a little trainign field and also sometimes have some extra pigeons for training purposes. They are fairly new and very accomodating.

(Note from admin,please read forum policy before posting again,Thank-you.)

OOPS! Forgot about the link posting rules! Anyway I sent you an e-mail. Have fun.

There is also a game farm in oronoco. Hidden valley or something like that. He has been in it for a long time and if he doens't have pigeons he would definitely know where you could get some. His name is Butch.

ike

get a live trap and check with a local farmer their usally willing to let you capture the little rats with wings. Nice to practice the same protocal as asking permission to hunt.

there is also a game farm between red wing and miesville on orlando ave. It is the goodhue county and dakota county border. Just head south on orlando and you wont miss it on the right side