Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Papa Woodie

Apple Tree Cleanup?

9 posts in this topic

If anyone has an apple tree in the area, and are wanting apples cleaned up from the ground/tree I am willing to clean them up and take them off your hands.

Send me an email with name/address/and time that works best for you! Much appreciated!

Casey@50below.com

Woodie get a hold of me next year and you can have all you want. No apples this year. Usually a every other year type deal. Outdoorran also helps me out with the apples and gets deer so they must be good apples.

I only use a few for apple crisp and give the neighbors a few.

woodie apple seed. Nice to see your alive.

Got a couple 5 gal pails of apples in the garage. But I am guessing you don't want to make the trip up here to get them.

Sorry Woodie, my deer get my apples. Helps fill my freezer.

Chisholm is a bit far! wink.gif

Ya, i put out 10 gallons yesterday about 630 @ night in town, there is only a handful left. Check the media card and have 120 pictures taken. 1 buck that came back all night long numerous times. I'm hoping to keep 'em fed and get some better pictures. (better = more bucks vs. does)

i thought it was illegal to hunt over bait.did the laws change?

It is illegal to hunt over live bait. All bait must be cleaned up prior to hunting. (forgot the specified amount of days). Apples will not be down during hunt....currently used to get pictures on the motion camera.

And to get deer visiting the area~

B2