Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattmuskie

Any fish muskies ?

10 posts in this topic

any body been out for muskies in the last week with any luck?

I fished from noon until 2 am yesterday and only saw two fish. It was my first time muskie fishing Mille Lacs though and I was too early for this weather change I was hoping to catch. I was suprised there weren't many other people out there.

where were u fishing

90 year old grandma caught a 54" Friday afternoon. Pretty cool.

To me, it was great last nite on Mille Lacs... Im sorry... my location(s) cannot be divulged as a promise to Luke... He helped BIG TIME with getting the monkey off my back last nite... I managed to CPR a beautiful 43" Mille Lacs Muskie on a pink/pink double cowgirl while trolling... at least I can tell you what I used and how it was used... :-) He also caught a 37" Northern using the same lure and same method...

last sat. i got into a great pike bite 5 over 35 inches but was not ble to get any of those elusive spotted northers in my boat- only slimmers but they sure were fun!

went out on saturday to the north side saw a guy catch one pullin boards but otherwise only one follow for us. Packed up the stuff and went goose hunting today

my buddies were on the North End pulling boards and picked up a 49" on Saturday, no other hits

were they in a big yellow boat

no, they were in 17ft? cream colored Fisher