Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Sandberg

Another blown save by Nathan.

Kyle Sandberg

Post deleted

walleyes12

All you are is dispointed in is Nathan?

How about the team as a whole as of late!! confused.gif

bull_head

Kdawg and a few others here are complete (Contact Us Please). Nathan as a an era under 2.00 whip under 1.00 and has 29 saves. Given up 3 HR all year! Has blown 3 maybe 4 saves all year. Hes one of the best in the bus.

A bunch of guys on here don't know there head from ........

Quote:

All you are is dispointed in is Nathan?

How about the team as a whole as of late!!
confused.gif

TNFL

Neshek?sp didn't look to hot a few days ago either.

8-Ball

Nathan is the LEAST of this teams multitude of problems in the pitching dept. Rincon needs to go. If Neshek doesn't wake up pretty quick-he should be shown the door too. The mystique w/ his delivery is gone. Other teams have obviously figured out his mechanics and keyed in on (and teed off) on multiple times in the last 2-3 months. I used to be excited when he came in. Now, I groan. (Just like when I see Rincon trot in). Santana is not the pitcher he has been in the past. IMO he is not worth 20 million a year. Of course, I don't think anyone should be payed that kind of $ to start with, for that matter. They still don't have a LF or 3rd baseman. Lot of holes to plug. Are we gonna continue to bring up AAA guys and pray they can float? Are you listening Ryan?

Kyle Sandberg

Post deleted

IFallsRon

Bert was talking up Gurrier as a closer.

Windy City Walleye Hunter

I fully agree. Nathan is toast, you guys should ship him here to the Windy City, we would take him off your hands and send you a primo shortstop, Juan Uribe, straight up! We might even throw in a few deep dish pizza's. Do you want sausage or pepperoni?

PS Don't let the Cubbie logo fool you, it is the last day you will see it as I am paying off a bet to my Cubbie Loving buddy Geno.

Windy

jigging-matt

K-dawg, who do you think should close then? Nathan is one of the best in the league still. If you don't want others to post their opinion, then don't post yours either. I am a twins fan thru and thru, and not one of the bandwagon fans. Yes this year is disapointing, but it is still just a game. Enjoy watching them, because their season is almost over. But really with the stats that NAthan has to start bashing him for his third or fourth blown save of the year is ridiculous. How many other teams in baseball would take him in a heatbeat. cool.gif

Maximum12

K Dawg, sorry, but in the real world no one is perfect. Nathan's one of the top closers in the majors. You don't like him, great, I think there's a lot of other folks on the field, dugout, & front office that need to get in the blame line waaaaaaaaaaaay before Nathan.

PierBridge

Quote:

Bull head, keep your (Contact Us Please) opinions to your self if you have nothing positive to say. I don't like Nathan and that's all there is to it.

It's one thing not like someone but its totally CRAZY for a person not to realize that Nathan is one of the best closers in Baseball Period.

Kyle Sandberg

And another.

zamboni

He should have been put in at the BEGINNING of the 9th. PERIOD. We would have never seen a 10th inning. That DePaula guy stinks.

Trainman

And guess who gave up the game losing run in the 13th? The one and only Rincon. Big surprise.

bottomdweller
confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

zamboni

Quote:

And guess who gave up the game losing run in the 13th? The one and only Rincon. Big surprise.

Him and the Chief will be gone at seasons end, good riddance

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Hey Guys,

I think we can still get this deal done. We are going to have to take Uribe off the deal but we can still ship you a few deep dish pizzas for Nathan...Even Up! Deal????

Windy

Trainman

Pepperoni? Throw in a 6-pack of Coke and its a deal.

bull_head

How about. Nathan, Liriano and Bonser for AJ. Might as well throw Mauer in the deal too. Since we won't need a catcher anymore. Of course AJ comes with a couple of them deep dish pies.

zamboni

Just make them Genos East pizzas

blue_healer_guy

I wouldn't rule out another season for the chief. Most of the year, he's been our 2nd best starter. Nathan, one of the better in the league.

zamboni

For every 1 good start Chief has, he has 5 that are horrible. No way he'll be back next year

Jorgie

Team's record for each starting pitcher:

Santana 17-13

Silva 13-16

Bonser 12-16

Baker 12-8

Garza 5-7

Slowey 5-4

Ponson 2-5

Ortiz (as a starter) 4-6

While no one has been amazing for us (Santana has been good, but not Santana good), I wouldn't miss Silva very much.

Jarrod32

I think the Twins would miss Silva more than you think. Every team needs that 'horse' in the middle of the rotation who can eat innings. Silva this year has 180.1 innings with a 4.32 ERA. He has a 2.3:1 Strikeout to walk ratio. He is an effective middle of the rotation guy. That is a lot of innings to replace if he is gone.

He is probably not a number two guy...but like I said, you need those innings eaters in the middle of the rotation. He would be hard to replace. He's certainly more effective than Bonser or Garza.

If Liriano can come back healthy, next year you have Santana, Liriano, Silva, Baker, then it is between Garza, Bonser, and Slowey for the fifth spot. That is IF Liriano is healthy, and IF he can be even close to as effective as he was last year.

blue_healer_guy

I'm not saying I want him back, but with the history of Ryan, he seems to carry one every year. Good points Jarrod, also in 6 of silva's starts, the twins have been shut out.