Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
MidCoast

Thoughts on Adrian Peterson this season

MidCoast

Is he gonna be a beast or not? I think he will be HUGE for Fantasy Football...

ozzie

only time will tell!!!! I like his potential and the guy has moves...see preseason run with the spin!!

walleyes12

just an optimitic prediction: 1200 yards 9tds

jbell1981

I sure hope, cause I drafted him in my ff league.

Craigums

I picked up chester taylor later in my fantasy draft to compliment LJ and Duece. Does Chester have any fantasy value this year with Adrian in the picture ?

walleyeking19

chester taylor will start at the beginning of the year, but won't get as many carries as he did last year. But if Peterson can stay healthy he should have a good year.

Scott M

Either Peterson or Marshawn Lynch is going to be the stud rookie RB

Trainman

Solid performance by Peterson today. Not surprise that the scoring was done on defense though. Moss had 183 hards for NE today. Those were days.

Scott M

Quote:

Either Peterson or Marshawn Lynch is going to be the stud rookie RB

Nice game for both players. 90+ yards and a score for each.

I hate to be negative following a win but I wouldn't expect that kind of production out of Peterson all year. He'll get his touches and TDs no doubt, but losing Chester Taylor in the first quarter set the table for him. We'll see how things go the rest of the year. Maybe he'll get more carries now.

Kyle Sandberg

I thought he looked really good. Glad to see he was able to go the full length without C.T. out there. Only good things to come from the #1 running back in the draft.

MidCoast

Looks like Peterson will be decent this year... If Vikings can ever get their passing game going, Peterson will be solid, I think.

As for chester, he MAY have lost his starting job... I doubt it, but he will lose a lot of carries to Peterson...