• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

First fall muskie

P9050154.jpg

"I did not see that COMING!! It came out of nowhere!!"

Zach Neunsinger caught this nice musky tonight while out after school. It crushed a walk-the-dog topwater and we where able to get some good video of the battle. It is nice being back to Joes Lodge for college again. Hopefully more will be hungry.

P9050155.jpg

Be FREE willy!!!

Awww Bemidji State and Northwest Tech students doing their homework! I like it guys keep it up with the good work, and try to make it your actual classes to cuz thats why you are really there right? I'm a BSU alum, so I know how it goes, especially living at a resort while going to school. Rather see a limit of nice walleyes but I guess a red fin muskie will do, just keep up the fishing and don't let class get in the way to much guys!