Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
troyslund

report sat 1st through tuesday

5 posts in this topic

fished se corner rock pile mainly.. had troubles finding lotsa eyes but saw fair amount being caught.. had best luck on shaws and three mile... 27" on shaws and 23" on three mile.. best fishing was on three mile slip bobber and leeches... cought a fair amount 13"-17"

Like I say, Shaws and then 3 mile. You will get fish!

Good to hear! When you going next?

Good note about the Bobber fishing!

Most guys feel a little less about them selves’ bobber fishing Mille Laces during the summer months. You end up staying in one spot and its kind of kid’s thing.

I love it!

Most of my best producing trips to Mille Lacs have been when we bobber fish. It mostly leads to smaller fish, but once and a while a big one goes for the floated leach or minnow. Besides the nightmare of trolling on a launch, this is another big factor why launch's bobber fish. People catch fish!

Would you care to share any more info - time of day? - depth?

as always we had our best luck the last morning we were there... we were on 3 mile area from about 8 to 11 in the am... we moved twice to find the top of a small reef.. it came up to 12' from 22'.. we were about 200 yards from the bouys... there was a small wind when we got there and the fishing was excellent just throwin slips w leeches on the top of this reef.... once the wind let up to calm so did the fishing.... i can't wait to get back to mille lacs hopefully this fall when it really turns back on... the excitement when you get a bite on this lake beats any other knowing the walleye size potentail is there.....

keep a tight line!