Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyewacker32

Is there any water in the lake

8 posts in this topic

I need to go fishing can I land a 20' deep v anywhere? please help I'm going up thuresday.

SE corner- Macs Twin Bay - easy in and out for your boat.

Stay away from the Cove Bay access, there's a little room to launch but to get out you have to go through about 1-2 FOW. You have to use your trolling motor or a paddle. Guys were getting out and wadeing their boat through.

Went out of Macs on Tuesday. Access is very nice and deep. Keep your eyes on the electronics when you get out of the bay though. The bottom comes up quick on the left side as your exiting it. shocked.gif

i stayed at the flagship last four days and no chance of landing 20' boat there... i heard they just dredged the wharf though....

Thanks for the help!

Our launch at Hunter Winfield's is still good. We dropped a 24' in today.

launched an 18 foot warrior out of hunters point and myr mar this past weekend. wharf got dredged but once you get out of the cove still very shallow. hunters was fine and so was myr mar fishing was decent better at night.