Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
esoxfreek

anybody moving any muskies?

9 posts in this topic

just wondering if the fishing picking up on leech?

I talked with a few muskie anglers over the Labor Day weekend. No fish hooked, but they had a few follows. They should be putting on the feed bag soon.

Last friday My uncle and i had 15 follows. That night no follows but I caught a 38" was also my second muskie ever and my first one in 4 years. saturday morning 3 follows and I caught my thrid one and biggest at 45". That night no follows but I lost a low 40" at the boat. Sunday morning 1 follow and my cousin caught one after I left sunday.

no-net,

can you post your email becasue I have a quesiton for you????

thanks,

mr

you have email.

mr

Fishing is definitly picking up over the past 2 weeks. July and August were really slow. We have been having the most luck on the main lake rocks, the key is that you need the right wind. We have had days where we have seen 30 fish on a single rock pile and days where we get skunked.

Portage has picked up too.

Walker Bay and Kabakona are still really slow.

It will be interesting to see how the guys in the inc tourney do out there this weekened with the weather.

All I can say is that my bilige pump got a workout on Friday and Saturday. I only moved one fish on Pelican Island and had most of the Island to myself. This cold front really put the hurt on the bite.

mr