Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Rick G
      Thanks again, Don. Really do appreciate the updates!
    • Bass Thumb
      That's what happened to mine too.
    • Horseshoe_Don
      Went out this morning to check the ice on both sides of my peninsula.    Found ice anywhere from 1-4".   The area  found 1" i did not expect it.   There are also small ice heave air pockets with only 1 or 2" of ice on them and open water underneath.   Now with the fresh snow is is very hard to distinguish these little heaves or thin ice.   I am going to wait a few more days here yet and I know the ice here well.   I heard a report of a 4 wheeler on shoe, this is more than stupid.   No fish is worth your life.  Be safe   Don
    • geliason
      Can't get on the lakes yet, but there are still fish in the river.
    • Tom Sawyer
      You'd get a good laugh at what the consistent check cashers on the ice fishing circuits, have been have been using for years. $4.99  
    • monstermoose78
      I am always looking for better ice rods but I hate paying more than 50 bucks
    • CLPDB
      You could start by calling some resorts.  I've found that sometimes they have some for sale or other people have them for sale at the resort.  
    • Rancid Crabtree
      north metro lake had consistent 2-2.5" yesterday around noon. Headed back tonight to check a couple  more lakes.  It would be nice to hit 4-5" before warm weather sets in  later this week
    • Jplante
      Me and my wife are looking for a skid house to buy that is already on  or by Mille Lacs and we  will move it to the resort of our choosing. Looking for a 10x20 open to smaller and open to bigger. If have any leads on any or have one you'd like to get rid of let me know. Thanks
    • leech~~
      Bots don't buy!  Lol