Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DuluthMedic

Lost or stolen?

6 posts in this topic

I was fishing Island Lake today and lost the big trailer light plug for my trailer. It also had extra wires with it. I'm not sure if it came off or was stolen. It was there went we put in, but was gone when we left. Yeah...I know they are only a few dollars, but I'm trying to pay for a wedding! Thanks

Chris, I haven't had any problems at the landings on Island lake. Hopefully the plug will show up somewhere. How was fishing and whens the wedding.

Had problems on bolder acsess, went camping for the night and come back to find my buddys jimmy broken into and every thing worth of value gone. good thing we had all the fishing gear with us.

That happens about 5-10 times a year at the Boulder Lake dam ramp. I even heard of a trailer be stolen from there.

Well...I bought a new plug. This ones going to be removed at the landing. My buddy was telling me of a day of fishing when they came back someone took his trailer off his hitch. Stole the hitch parts and left the trailer! There'd be smoke comin out of my ears. The fish were slow for me...I'm still learning how to catch eyes. Was nice getting out. The wedding is next Aug. 30th 2008! A song comes to mind...."The Final Countdown!" See ya fellas!

The Abbott Landing always seems to have lots of broken auto glass in the parking lot. I've never had any problems with theft or vandalism at the Island Lake landings, but I never leave anything of value in my vehicle and the trailer is locked to the hitch.

Congrats on your upcomming wedding, but if you think the wedding is expensive, jut wait till you get the bill of the marriage. LOL

laugh.gif