Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crappie13

Bear Creek Res.

4 posts in this topic

A friend of mine and myself went out to Chester to check out the Sunnies Saturday late afternoon. Water is still up about 2 1/2' - 3'. Water clarity is terrible, muddy green. Caught one 11" Crappie and that was it. We had tons on the finder, but no takers. Like to learn more about Cat fishin', but my fishin' experience is very limited and without knowing anybody in the area that has done much fishin' period, I'm outa luck.

First let me say welcome to FM! I was in you exact shoes about a year ago. Don't beat yourself up too bad, this site is full of helpful people. Just don't be afraid to ask questions. Also another great way to meet some of these people is to participate in some of the different events, in fact I am sure that you have seen that we have an Ultimate Panfish League-Rochester event coming up on the 10th out at chester woods, feel free to come on down and fish! Also for catfish information you should check out the catfish forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll keep an eye out for the Catfish forum. Hopefully I'll be able to make the fishing at Chester on the 10th. Thanks!

Crappie13, As crazyice said, Welcome to FishingMinnesota.com. I'm sure you'll find this site very useful in many ascpects dealing with fishing in the Rochester area. I've replied to your emails on the UPLR and I look forward to meeting you next monday at Chester Woods (Bear Creek Res).

Again, Welcome to FM.