Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lawdog

HOLY COW!!!!!!!

15 posts in this topic

Number 5 Michigan beaten by 1AA (ya I know they don't call it that anymore but that's what it is) Appalachian State IN THE BIG HOUSE.

OH MY!!!!

It shocked me, too!

Let's go Gophs!

Yep, they are already talking about the Big 11 being overrated.

Goofs better watch out for the Bison on Oct. 20th!

The Appalacian State game was one of the best ive seen. The announcers last game was boise state and oklahoma shocked.gif

And the gophers are getting shoved around in the first couple minutes.

Apparently the white shoes didn't make it to the game in time... smirk.gif

Well at least all those with DirecTV can watch their team losing on the new Big11 Network. wink.gif

Have you guys heard- the big 10 is approaching other teams to get one more into the division- I guess it is for the purpose of the Big 10 network. My guess if anyone does- it will be Iowa State

Its a shocker thats for sure. At least my Badgers played a respectable washington state team and beat them handily.

Quote:

Have you guys heard- the big 10 is approaching other teams to get one more into the division- I guess it is for the purpose of the Big 10 network. My guess if anyone does- it will be Iowa State

it would be awesome if it were notre dame. definitely works geographically, plus theres already some rivalries there.

Wow, what a upset huh. That would be like the Gophers beating the Badgers grin.gif

The President of the big ten was on a sports talk show the other day and said they have no plans to add another team. Who knows.

Wade, was glad to see the Badgers get it together in the second half. Got worried when they gave up the quick 14 in the first quarter.

Nah... Gophers still lead the all time series against the Badgers grin.gif

No way Notre Dame is joining, Too rich of history for them to change it now.

I just think they should be the stinky 11, or maybe, just maybe, the mighty 11.

your definitly right ocf1, notre dame gets to keep all of their money the make from bowl games, where in the big ten the teams split it between everyone.

the way the Irish are going recently they may not be in the big bowl games for a few years.

I do not think the Big Eleven is overated. How can any of these conferences be overated when it seems they all have two top teams and a bunch of teams that flash every few years. One game does make a season in college football especialy if you loose it so Michigan is done this year but lets see who steps up to fill in the gap they leave at the top. Illini, Purdue, Penn State? That game will make this season a bit more interesting.

Hopefully Bucky will continue down the winning path they are on lately and the little brown jug and paul bunyons axe will reside in Madison another season.

Quote:

Hopefully Bucky will continue down the winning path they are on lately and the little brown jug and paul bunyons axe will reside in Madison another season.

I think it may be safe for another decade or so at this point Wade...LOL