Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyeking#8

WWA Walleye League Year End Results

5 posts in this topic

Another season of walleye league came to an end last evening. All teams made it to the last night out on Eagle. Fish were in abundance, but not what people were hoping for. A lot of fish in the 12"-13" range were caught and released. Only one team was able to bring in (2) walleyes to measure. Team Boike caught and released a very nice 21" walleye and also caught and released a nice 18-1/2" one to score 14 points and jump from 5th place into 2nd. This years league champions goes to Joe Olson and Mike Pierson (Team Chartruse) Congratulations to them for winning the area league.

Final results for the year 2007 are:

1. Team Chartruse 80 points

2. Team Boike 47 points

3. Team Christoffer 42 points

4. Team Accu 3 41 points

5. Team Coleman 37 points

6. Team Kruger 26 points

7. Team Justi 18 points

8. Team Berg 8 points

I would personally like to thank everyone who fished the league this season and hope everyone will return again next year for another great season of walleye fishing. I would also like to thank Jay @ J's bait for everything he does for our league. We appreciate it J!

If anyone has any interest for next years walleye league, feel free to drop me some mail and I can answer any questions you may have or sign you up for next years league.

Thanks again to all the teams for making this year a lot of fun.

monbuck8@yahoo.com

You are welcome Walleyeking#8, Glad to hear that you guys had a successful and fun league year.......

Good Luck Next year.

J.

hey Monbuck i wanna get in for next yr but i would need a boater 4 a partner cuz J wont sell me a good boat that I can afford!! frown.gif

he is selling a '78 four winns with a 115 merc...1,100.00

well call, me if yu are interested Mr.bassmasher.......never say I never try to give you good deals again... wink.gif