Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

Any one interested in tag teaming some lakes Saturday Morning?

1 post in this topic

Gonna try and head out Saturday Morning before the recreationalists are out if force. Any one wanna tag team some lakes in the morning?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• leech~~
      Thanks, shes a tough lake to keep stocked I think with the pressure it gets all summer.
    • ZachD
      That's what I have been reading after more research I will probably replace my thermal with one when the time comes but for now I am looking for a smaller lighter house I can use when by myself. Better than canvas craft is saying something!
    • Jighead4914
      Hey Leech, two of my freinds try on saturday. They fish opener for trout every year on big trout. they got skunked. they fish for about 6+ hours. hope update help.
    • TrueNorth
      I don't have much skin in the game here.  I take 2 trips a year to Vermilion and absolutely love the lake, area and in particular the West side.  Without question, our goal is to own a property on this lake for retirement.    People hate change.  Simply don't go if you don't like the prices or the new owners.  The restaurant/bar business is a bitch so I say kudos for trying something different.  With any business, previous owners don't let go of gold mines so there was a reason it was for sale.     I'll be a patron the few weeks I'm up there.  If I don't like it, I won't go back.  Premium prices demand premium quality and service.  I hope they succeed.      
    • Big A
      Don't believe I've made one single point actually. I've just been honest. Very rare thing on the internet. I'm sure you understand that.