Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Bass_Master1

Good Lakes

Bass_Master1    0
Bass_Master1

Hey fella's just wondering what are some good lakes in the Buffalo, Big Lake,Annadale area? just wondering. Any help would be great thanks! cool.gif

Kyle Sandberg    0
Kyle Sandberg

What are you targeting?

Bass_Master1    0
Bass_Master1

Walleye, Bass,and Panfish

Kyle Sandberg    0
Kyle Sandberg

Bass: Twin/Sylvia, Cedar, Clearwater, Buffalo?, Pulaski has numbers, size ??, smaller lakes you just need to find out.

Walleye: I've had luck on Pulaski, Buffalo, Clearwater. Cedar has them, you just need to find em. Twin/Sylvia has then, they are just deep and hard to find. Check out the lakes the DNR has stocked and give them a try.

Panfish: You just have to find lakes that hold nice ones. All lakes have them but finding the bigger ones is the key.

robbo17    0
robbo17

Clearwater is good for anything, Just make sure you have a good lake map, Lots of shallow spots out there. Good walleye lakes around Annandale would be. Cedar, Slyvia, Pleasant, French, and Granite. You will find Bass on them to. Slyvia if you can find the crappies you will get some nice ones. I got alot of 10"-11" crappies earlier this year on Pleasant(Well the Kids did- I was the Official taker offer and bait my hook guy.)

I'm going out to Cedar this afternoon and evening to try for walleyes I'll let you know how I did.

Bass_Master1    0
Bass_Master1

alrighty i might have to try at least 1 of them me and my grandpa are going out fishing. Might have to try Cedar. So if u see a 15 yr old with a really old guy in a piece of crap lund feel free to stop and say hey! smile.gif

robbo17    0
robbo17

Ok-- I'll be in a 16' Mirrocraft. I'll let you in on a few secret's of the lake.

Bass_Master1    0
Bass_Master1

ok sweet thanks man! smile.gif i dont know much about lake fishing. well i do when it comes to ice-fishin. but i grew up down by Rochester if u know where that is i mostly fish Trout Run Streams. So yea any tips will be great no awesome!! smile.gif

Bass_Master1    0
Bass_Master1

wait what Cedar is that? is it the one in Wright County?

robbo17    0
robbo17

Yes Wright Cty, West on HWY 55, North on Cty rd 6 about 2 miles to the landing

Bass_Master1    0
Bass_Master1

ok thanks man i'll be looking foward to finally meeting someone thats an FM'er

Bass_Master1    0
Bass_Master1

ok thanks man i will have 2 c what im doing that weekend might have 2 bring a friend up! smile.gif

robbo17    0
robbo17

Made it out on cedar tonight. 6 walleyes and 6 bass. Sounds like a good night, but didn't catch anything over 10"

walleyeking19    0
walleyeking19

where did you use if you don't mind me asking. i'm going fishing with my dad tomorrow because it's his b-day.

robbo17    0
robbo17

Lindy rigging, with a 4' snell and Fatheads. Found the fish in 22-27 FOW. I did catch a few decent sunnies. If I knew I was going to catch as many as I did, i would have kept them. Good Luck, let me know how you did, I won't have a chance to get out there this weekend, because I have to work. But I will be out there Tuesday Night.

Side Note: I would check H&H for fatheads. See if they have some bigger ones, Little Jims had crappie minnow size fatheads.

Fever    2
Fever

My inlaws have a place on Cedar. Far south end of lake, round house, last place in channel. I fish the lake often and am intreged by the structure and not so much by the recreational pressure. I've had a few real good days for Bass and Pike (not size wise but numbers) Never had alot of success fishing Eyes. When I'm out there I'm in a 14ft blue Alumacraft with a quick 8 horse. grin.gif I'd be up for any help that can be offered on this lake. I'm a married highschool Bio teacher with three young kids (5,3,2) and time out fishing is like gold... Send an e-mail with any helpful suggestions and I can give back info on my successful experiances and spots. smirk.gif

Kyle Sandberg    0
Kyle Sandberg

Fever, what school do you teach at?

Fever    2
Fever

Central public high school. Norwood Young America. I teach Biology to sophamores and Human Anatomy & Physiolgy to Juniors and Seniors.

League Championship is this Sat am. It will be a draw out of a hat and is between Waconia, Waverly, Ann, and Howard. Those were the top four lakes on average from our entire list of 14 lakes. I personally won on Waconia with three bass weighing in at 11 lbs 14 oz. So I'm partial to Wac. Fingers crossed. smirk.gif

Cobra    1
Cobra

Fever

Please tell me that a teacher didn't really mispell sophomores.....

Big R    0
Big R

( Note from Admin. Please read forum policy before posting again, Thank-You.)

Fever    2
Fever

Sorry.... Typing fast. Don't have a lot of time to hang on the site. If the wrong people were to walk in and see me using this site during school hours.... Tsk tsk tsk. grin.gif

Fever    2
Fever

( Note from Admin. Please read forum policy before posting again, Thank-You.)

robbo17    0
robbo17

What would you like to know?

Fever    2
Fever

What the? Bass-n-spear? I don't think there was anything wrong with my last post at all. I talked about how Einstein and Newton, (both great Minds) were not good spellers and how some people think differently, and how spelling was a poor way to judge intellegence. ANYWAY, Like I said before... Robo, back to Cedar, I fish it often and would like to become more efficient. For the most part I target Bass then Walleyes. I have had success when targeting pike but the size was lacking. Shoot me an e-mail if you think you could help. I'll respond with some of my spots where I've had success if you'd like. I've never been edited before in over 450 posts and I'm quite sure there was no profanity or advertisments..... ? confused.gif