Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blaze

Camper Parts/Graveyard?

4 posts in this topic

Trying to get some camper/fishhouse fixups done while temps are still above freezing and need some basic camper parts like a new door, etc. Anyone know of a camper graveyard around the west metro? I've heard rumors of one around Ham Lake and another on I90 in southern MN. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Blaze

Blaze, I've also heard of one to the south of you. Down around Canterberry park (In the neighborhood of Twin City Outboard).I hope someone can give you some better directions. Phred52

Google "Jakes rv parts and salvage" for the one on I-90 in Fairmont. I need to get over there myself sometime. Good luck

I was at Jake's last week, they have a lot of stuff, very interesting place and well worth the trip.

I am going to Winnebago outlet store today and see what they have.