Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michaelpettersen82

hey ck i need some help.....

9 posts in this topic

we are going to big sandy this weekend, and ive talked to you before so i know your darn near an expert out there. bye the way nice fish on your mixed bag post, hope we can do the same. Just looking for a spot close to the army corp of engineers campground to start fishing, first timer to the lake so i dont really know to much about it besides what ive read from you and a few others.Not exactly looking for a hot spot just a good, close spot to start fishing. also wondering what times are the best,depth,color,bait ect. if you dont want to post it and want to email that would be awesome too. I just want my wife to be intrested fishing so hopefully we get some, my email is michaelpettersen82@gmail.com. thanks alot for any help it would be greatly appreciated.

I've sent you an email.

thanx alot ck, iwe you some beers

No beer for me,how about we just go fishing sometime.

I'll await your call.I'll need to walk you through were to get to those fish.

Call me I'm free.

Too bad you never got up with me Michael.

We spanked those eyes one after another fri.night&sat.

I waited as long as I could before I had to make other plans.

Picture195.jpg

We hit BS on Monday and looky what we ran into.

Picture208.jpg

Picture216.jpg

We even snagged a few smallies.

Picture214.jpg

what did you catch the crappies on? was the walleye on BSL or on Lard? nice smallie - do you catch many on BSL? thanks ck!

I tie my own hair jigs for those crappies and they plus the bass were caught on BSL,the eyes are coming from Round.

Bass on BSL?????

you bet there are.

It's tough to find them though.