Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cobra

Little Boy - Wabedo Reports?

14 posts in this topic

Anybody have any fresh info or did they all put their boats away because of the drought?

I got out for a short while on Sunday with slow results mid afternoon (not ideal time). I did much beter on Monday for panfish on the deep weedlines once the wind kicked up. Had to leave in the middle of my fun to get the family home.

Hey Guys,The lake is still really down that rain we got there the last couple of weeks did really nothing.I got water thats 6' from where it should be next to the rocks on shore.Fishing was slow for ski's,its been a bad yr for me on LB and have not did much better on Leech which I fished about 7 times this yr so far.

We have fished it multiple times this year w/ very poor results. I think it's just the lake level and the temps. Hopefully next year will be better!!!

Anybody got a new muskie report for these lakes? I am heading up for Saturday afternoon/evening bite and wondering if the fish are active or not.

Thanks.

Muskies are going on the humps and the flats that have deeper water close by... Tullibees are staging so it seems some of the skies are starting to target them...

Good Luck..

Beef

Thanks for the info Beef. I have never been on either lake so I am anxious to try them out.

I will let you know how we do.

It was slow...saw 2 small skies. We caught a nice pike and a bass.

Better luck next time I guess.

i got a 38 and a 45 on sat. both on little boy

We are heading up to fish Friday & Saturday. Any particular depth?

7 or more feet off the reeds. go with anything WHITE and SILVER, best i found was a homemade lillytail type bait or M and G.

Thanks for the info. Haven't seen one all year! Hoping this last trip will be different.

Anyone been out for Muskies lately? Heading up to give it a run tomorrow afternoon and was just wondering how the action has been.

Hit LB/Wab yesterday. Boated musky/pike/bass. Moved fish for the most part of the day.