Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beer batter

Vikings blackout games

2 posts in this topic

Today's strib mentions that the Vikings season opener might be blacked out due to low ticket sales. This blackout would include a 75 mile radius from the dome, the article then mentioned that radius would include Alexandria. Obviously Alex is well outside the 75 mile radius.

The last blacked out game was in '97 which is prior to when I started coming to the area. Did Alex get blacked out on viking games back in those days? I was hoping to spend a few extra hours at a pub up that way on Sunday afternoons if the game is blacked out back home.

If I remember correctly ESPN still carried it. Wich I'm sure the local pubs will have on as it will bring them big business. grin.gif I'll be at a local establishment as well if it's blacked out. You can E-mail me at skdelong@rea-alp.com if you wish to get a couple of ideas as to where a couple of good establishments are if you're not familiar with the area.