Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wallyhunter66

Maxxum pro question?????

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I was wondering if i had to run a new power scource to hook up a sonar to my maxxum pro. it has the US2 and a cord is there, but, do i have to power the sonar or is it supplied from the minnkota? thanks guys Todd!!!

Anybody?

You should post this on the Open Water form. They should have an answer for you.

youll have to run seperate power source for that unit

Yes, all the trolling motor supplies is the transducer, not power to the depth finder.

All I did was put a vexilar type battery in the compartment under the trolling motor up front that way I didn't have to run a line back to the console

thats what i needed to know! thanks guys!!!!! wink.gif Todd

I ran a power wire back to my console and put it on acc switch.