Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

piker007

I was gonna head over there to fish for some pike this weekend and just wondering what lakes would be good to try? I heard French lake is good?? Thanks

Matt C

French is good, but you won't find Northerns, just ski's. So if your looking for them, thats the place to be. Mazaska, Kelly/Dudley/Roberds/Shields all have good pike in them.

gspman

Cedar (Rice Co.) has pike. Just toss a spinnerbait to the weedline and start cranking. You may have to experiment with colors a little but you should catch them once you determine what color they want.

ole matty

tetonka n francis have good nbr of pike but tetonka have better size to them.

delmuts

i've caught northerns on french while using buck tails several times. i think some of the other lakes would be a better bet thou. as we get into fall; a spinner bait around broken weeds can be a great way to catch fish.