• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any Honkers Around???

On an unrelated fishing note...Is anyone seeing any Honkers out there? I am on my way on thursday to do some scouting on our annual trip to a buddies uncles place. Any info on what I can expect will be appreciated.

Thank You In Advance!!!

This spring there seemed to be the usual number of broods around the cabin on Bostic but the broods were very small--several with only 1 gosling. The biggest brood I saw only had 4. I haven't seen any birds the last several weeks and haven't heard any flying over either. I had planned on hunting the early season around the lake but I guess not. There seem to be far fewer around Bemidji than usual too. Looks like I keep the fishin poles close by.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the water depth looking like for the up coming waterfowl season on the big lake?

Planning a cast and blast for the last weekend in October. I know last year was pretty shallow in the back waters.