• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cabela card

sparcebag

I have a Cabela in store discount card,buy $100.00 instore next trip get $25.00 off instore only! 200.00=50.00 off next instore buy etc. Cabelas too far for me to make it payoff!All transactions have to be completed by 12/31/07 or all lost.

Man, if I new people would want these I would have posted them for free. I just threw away a spend $500 and get $150 for free.

Don't they hand these out right when you walk into the store. I know every time I have been there and they have a promotion like this the receptionist is standing handing out these cards for everyone.

Thats the same as I have but it goes down to spend 100 get 25 next store trip.I was going to throw it, but maybe someone could use it Cabelas makes too much money anyway. cool.gif

Wish this would have been posted last week!! I just bought a gun for 1400 and that free 150 would have been awesome!

Know what this would be great with? Buy a shotgun shell reloader- use that $150 for shot. Shot is getting as expensive as GOLD anymore- YIKES

I used my other one the other day and I'm glad I'll be getting another one. Thanks for the card.

Remember that Gander Mountain will also honor these cards from Cabelas. I used mine last year as Gander is about 1-1/2 hours closer.

DL

If anyone else has one of these, I'd take one. Never heard of it (Yeah, I know, it's because I'm Canadian)

I'm off to EGF Cabelas in a few weeks and plan on dropping a few bucks.

Anyone?

if any of you have one you would like to spare, it will go nice with a new depth finder and bow this year!

email me @ [email protected] and it would be greatly appreciated

Thank you very much! Can someone who has used this at Gander tell me their process and any hurdles you had to use? I am going to purchase a new depth finder for my boat (around $550) and also looking for a new bow this season.

They will hand them out at the store as well.....until they are out of them, so best to try and secure one before hand.

if anyone else has one that they are willing to part with I would love to have it. I am wanting to get my son a shotgun and this would go very nicely with it. Thanks in advance

[email protected]

I just handed it to the cashier in Mankato and they took the discount...No questions asked.

Hey xedge... I would call and talk to the guy you bought the gun from. I did the same thing a couple of years ago. They honored the card. I guess the other option is to say you want to return the gun and then rebuy it. At least the Owatonna store has always treated me great and took care of the same issue.

Bitz

when you go into gander, take the Cabelas card (not even sure you need one) you may be able to mention it (they know for sure all about it) and when u spend the $, they will issue you the gift card for in this case the $150. I have done it a couple of times for things Cabelas didn't have in stock. (both the woodbury store and the lakeville store did the deal)

I attempted also at the Gander in Hermantown, MN (Duluth) they will not accept them. I think i am going to try again next week (as i did not buy that time) and try again, if it fails, ask for management to see if he will take it. Seriously. Spending 500 + @ gander vs. going to Cabellas...

Might be because the closest cabellas store is in the cities from here? 2 hrs? Might need to wait to go to the cities and try it there...?

Cableguy - Thanks a million!

Have you personally had any luck using them @ GM rather than cabellas?

I will be making a trip to the cities to Wally McCarthy Hummer to purchase a set of tires before winter...I just didn't want to wait that long i guess!

Any other exta's just lying around? I'm off to do a shopping spree next weekend. If anyone has one they are trying to get rid of....let me know. Thanks.