• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

So as i drive around and see that most water is chocolate milk but yet i still see a few people getting out i was wonder If anyone is having success or if they are all applying beaver systems in basements and ripping up carpet.

ike

Willow Creek Reservoir is really hot right now. Me, my brother, and two friends took a porta-bote out there Friday evening for 3 1/2 hours and got about 100 ~11" bass, 25 ~7" sunnies, 1 ~9" crappie, and one 20 1/2" redhorse. Brighter colers worked best. Not much big stuff, but a lot of fun! smile.gif

water was still up some, I was out there today and it still seems to be up a few feet but I am new to fishing there, so I am not the best person to ask. Not sure where normal is there lol, kinda what my wife says about me! cool.gif lol

Was down below the silver lake dam this am with tyler, that seemed to be about back to normal, maybe just slightly faster than usual.