Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
zamboni

Twins are back

zamboni    0
zamboni

Wish I hadn't kicked dirt on their graves a couple weeks ago. This thing truly isn't over yet. Currently in the 3rd inning here on sunday they have scored 4 runs, looks like they are back to Twins baseball. Might have a shot yet

Trainman    0
Trainman

Nice to see the bats come alive. Hopefully my "run-support" post will drop off the map. They've got virtually all divisional series left with a huge one at Cleveland this week. Let's hope they can keep it going. I can't believe how stacked at pitching we are with Garza, Baker pitching strong and Slowey ripping up AAA.

Scott K    28
Scott K

The twins have played well , but look at who they played, the true test will be this next series, if they can sweep cleavland, then I will say they are back. Either way we have a nice pitching staff, and an offense that is not stable. We still need a strong batter if we are going anywhere this year!

hanson    1
hanson

Cleveland series will be huge!

If they do well against Cleveland, they gotta keep the momentum going however. I can see a series sweep of Cleveland, big celebration, and then they deflate after that.

schweady    0
schweady

How long does this bandwagon need to pause here to let everyone on? grin.gif

Oh, I will admit, they're a lot more fun to watch lately. Bartlett, Hunter, Redmond... and even Casilla and Li'l Nicky (..wha?) have had entertaining atbats of late.

zamboni    0
zamboni

Schweady- I am still waiting for the recipe for those delicious Schweady Balls................

schweady    0
schweady

Sorry. Schweady family secret, of course. I can tell you not to leave them on the heat too long and let them get all misshapen... Look for 'Seasons Eatings' to take your delivery orders again when we get closer to the holidays.

Jorgie    0
Jorgie

A sweep would be nice, but they at least need 2 out of 3. I think they only have 7 games remaining that are out of the division, so we are in it, but we have to make these games count.

Go Twins!

PierBridge    0
PierBridge

A sweep is a pipe dream 2 out 3 would nice but if I were to bet on it I'd say Cleveland will win 2 out of 3.

Go Twins.....the Castillo trade is going to hurt a lot more then I thought it was going to.

mnwild    0
mnwild

With Sabathia & Byrd pitching Cleveland takes 2 of 3. Last time Byrd went against the Twins he gave up 4 hits no runs with a complete game and we all know how the Twins fair against left hand pitching.

zamboni    0
zamboni

I got Byrd on my fantasy team- him and Kelvim Escobar. They have turned into studs this year for me. I traded Johan earlier this season- he hasn't been the same old Johan except for about 5 games this year

zamboni    0
zamboni

Watching tonights game- can I retract my initial post?

harvey lee    13
harvey lee

This could be a three game sweep and the last nail in the coffin for any chance at the play-offs. I love the Twins but no play-offs or miracle this season.

toughguy    0
toughguy

Yes you can retract it. It is over.

Eric Wettschreck    0
Eric Wettschreck

I'm with ya Tom. I love the Twins but it's going to take a miracle to see post-season this year.

nofishfisherman    10
nofishfisherman

I see last nights games as proof that the Twins are back.

They are back to their normal ways. Win a few games to give us hope and then lose an important game to take the hope away again. Yes Sir, the twins are back.

Bobby Bass    70
Bobby Bass

I will go on record here and say the Twins will be in it till the end. Good thing you guys aren't in the clubhouse with all of your positive feedback. Still have 6 weeks to go and a lot of things can happen. Would be nice to pickup three games right now, but not the end of the world if we don't.

Hammer Handle    0
Hammer Handle

I will root and hope for the Twins to make the playoffs unitl they are mathematically eliminated.

No bandwagon for me.

Go Twins!

jigging-matt    0
jigging-matt

I try to watch most of the games, and will always root for the twins, even when they are eliminated. Just have the feeling that this is not their year. Hope to be wrong though. grin.giftongue.gif

zamboni    0
zamboni

I will be very honest about one thing- I would rather watch a Twins game right now than a Vikings or Timberwolves game. Wild is gonna be another story this year

Bobby Bass    70
Bobby Bass

Even though the twins lost tonight what an entertaining game right to the final out. Can you ask for more? ( of course some of you will ) Two web gems tonight with Punto and Hunter if you didn't watch the game then you missed why you should be watching..

Trainman    0
Trainman

You have to give them credit for trying tonight. Just really sucks that they keep coming up on the short end on games like this. Must make at least 20 1-run losses this year.

schweady    0
schweady

BobbyB, you hit it on the head. Those two tonight were up there with the Top Ten Web Gems of '07. Even the 5-4-3 triple play the other night... you gotta love being tuned in to see one turned, even though it was a huge Twinks rally killer. While it is sobering to witness the title hopes slip slowly away for this year, the true fan didn't wait to catch these on SportsCenter.

19-18 in 1-run games so far this year.

Maximum12    1
Maximum12

Not the fault of the players...when you have Carmen Cali out there for a potentially season-turning inning...have .157 White coming off the bench to pinch hit...this team is a few pieces short of being a playoff team.

As much as I've moaned about Punto's Houston Jimenez impression with the bat this year, that was one of the best plays I've ever seen.

We're almost back to the point where I can just enjoy watching the games & not worry about where they're at in the standings. tongue.gif

Willy    0
Willy

Great game last night, you're right.

Carmen Cali should not be allowed to pitch in that situation whether he is lefthanded or not. Whomever's decision that was at that point obviously made the wrong one.

That game yesterday was the most important one of the season, Neshek, Guerrier, Nathan are the only ones that should have had a chance to come out of the bullpen yesterday in that close of a game. They are our best relievers and we should have used them. Coaches can take that loss yesterday. mad.gif