Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wallyhunter66

Madison crappies???????

10 posts in this topic

Taking the wife and kids fishing this morning, are the crappies still going crazy on Madison? thanks Todd grin.gif

I would stop in at Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison lake and Joe or Matt can get you to the right spot.

Thanks, Harvey Lee, we always get our bait there and ask about the bite. They have always been great to help out and lead us to the fish!.... thanks....Todd

Looks to be a beautiful day for the lake and the panfish should go.

Yes there still going crazy. They bit on just about everything last night including crank baits we where throwing and trolling for walleyes.

The crappie were on today, and the new boat, flawless. ride is great, awsome power even with all 4 of us in it, i realize its been a while since i have been in a boat bigger than a 16 footer, but i am amazed at the power the 4 stroke yammy has. im very very happy!!! later...Todd grin.gif

Nice to hear the rig ran great.

Were the crappies shallow or hanging out deeper?

Friday night we found them anywhere from 2 to 12 feet with the majority of nicer ones actually being caught out in the deeper water 8-12 fow.

Thanks for the update.

Shoot me an e-mail when you have a chance.

Sent, sorry it took so long been gone a few days.