Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drowningworms

Monument Bay Muskies Mid-October?

2 posts in this topic

Monument Bay Muskies Mid-October? Any recommendations for guides, places to stay, specific locations to fish ooo.gif? Any info would be much appreciated.

Downing: I'd stay at Monument Bay Resort. Lot of good water there. Or at Blackhawk, Bill Sandy is a great Guide.... Kaz

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• TNtoMN_HuntFish
      I've been scouting public land like crazy to find some spots for upcoming archery and the spring turkey season and haven't found a shed yet. I even ventured into a sure bedding area hoping I'd see one in there and no dice.    It shouldn't be too much longer. 
    • Swanny2
      No one else getting concerned with the Wild's lack of intensity??? darn good when they want to be and awful mediocre when not buzzing....... Been a long time since I watched them play 3 full periods of real hockey.....
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Just looked at the harbor cam in canal park and looked like there was two guys out fishing from the pier. Now that the gates are open I would say that's what they were doing. Feel free to share any reports you have or would like to share. Good luck all!
    • JTeeth
      Hi guys, fun topic! Need to best these... 32" 12 lb eye 22 1/4 smallie dinner plate sunnie   good luck everyone, love the north woods
    • monstermoose78
      I grew up in this area and if walk in a ways  you can be all by yourself. Best time deer hunting can be during duck season when people are moving the deer.