Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocf1

Favorite level

11 posts in this topic

Whats your guys favorite level of football and why? NFL, College, High school, or Pee wee?

I love college because of rivalries, and there is always a good game going on Saturdays.

NFL!

Those Cheese Curds look very good right now, have to wait until tomorrow to bite into those.

I would have to say NFL.

All football. I watch NFL, colege, highschool, even CFL. Each has an atmosphere that the others do not. High school has the guys you know and the local feel. College has the rivalries and traditions (even though the tradtions are slowly going away) and the CFL does not have a lot big shots trying to show off for ESPN. And the NFL has made it very easy to watch with all the sunday games and you know the vikes will be on every week.

NFL by far for me!

not a hard decision for most minnesotans given the program at the local college team. not saying the vikes are great right now, but i bet ohio state is favored over both the bengals and browns in that state, and michigan is probably more liked than the lions. well you get my drift.

My favorite is college by far. I couldn't care less about watching the NFL.

I don't see how there is much of any thing better than College Bowl season. That week or so is football heaven. I appreciate the skill level of the NFL players (which is absurd) but, I think the game is better in college, more passion, more fun atmosphere, better rivalries etc. I really love the high school game too, its so pure a sport and not big business at all. I start reffing tonight already in Iowa, ITS OFFICIALLY FALL NOW!

No watching their sons play pee wee? lol

my favorite level to play was pee wee for the fact that there were no politics involved!!! I love football and was good at it but could not stand the politics that get involved after pee-wee anything (basketball-baseball-hockey).....I love to watch college and NFL and even areana football....If it is football on TV I will be watching!!!

I agree with Lawdog. College is the best atmosphere in terms of pure football atmosphere. Even though the Gophers lose so much, I travel to watch an away game every year. You wonder why Wisconsin is so good? Go see a game at Camp Randall, experience the start of the fourth quarter (jump around), stay for the fifth quarter, and grab a brat and a beverage afterwards, and then you'll see what college football is all about.

The NFL teams (aka Vikings) have too many lame gimmicks like blow-up dolls (boats) and other stuff(snowmobiles, motorcycles, etc).