Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

2007 Deer & Bear Pictures

223 posts in this topic

Here we go, place your photo's here for this years harvest. Good luck and have a safe hunt.

You mean to tell me nobody has submitted any bear photos yet?

I think the warmer temps has probably slowed down the bears and turned them pretty nocturnal. I shot a doe last weekend but didnt photo it. I was too busy cleaning and skinning the deer due to the temps.

where can you bow hunt already?

I'm guessing NODAK

North Dakota opens Aug. 31st.

On behalf of Eyeguy54 here on FM, here is his buck and his buddies from ND last weekend.

eg.jpg

Looks like I should have hunted more than 2 hours. Way to go guys, nice bucks.

Those are really nice bucks, but there is just something about the large neck of a rutting buck that gets me pumped. I dont think I could take a buck with a super skinny neck. But then again, maybe I would feel different in the moment. Very Very nice deer though fellas.

nice bucks, heading to ND on the 15th for a week. badlands area for muleys or whitetails, any suggestions from anyone thats hunted that area would be great. thanks

I'm hunting rosebud indian res the end of this month, I'll let you know how I do. grin.gif

I asked the same questions, and got no response...(crickets chirping)...

Good luck!

I was just going to put a pic on here and saw myself. grin.gif thanks blb

nice calm cold morning. got in stand oh around 5:45-6, yeah i know got a late start. couldn't sleep much last night and when i did fall asleep it was a little hard to wake up. anyhow, had mom set up about 200 or so plus yards away and by the time i got settled in and quiet, get my mask on i sat for about 20 minutes and herd the loudest noise i have ever heard, then mom calls and said she shot one. turns out that the noise i heard was her arrow breaking through the shoulder blade. i never even got time to see a deer this morning. well, my turn is this evening. good luck everyone.

figured i would pop in and report the morning...

I shot this doe at about 7 this morning. She came with another doe and 3 fawns and a 4 pointer.

heres a pic of here couple days ago.

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=172738415/PictureID=3829555250/a=103591650_103591650/t_=103591650

heres the picture after 7 this morning!

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=172738415/PictureID=3829555250/a=103591650_103591650/t_=103591650

Those two are the same pics. confused.gif

nice doe. Congrats

Congrats on the opening day kill.

Here's a doe I took on Saturday morning. Full story can be found here.

j_bdoe.JPG

Nice job, I'm more partial to the second pic.

i shot this big guy opening day at 7:15 p.m........ i still havent found him frown.gif

twig08.24001.jpg

i looked from 7:45 until midnight on sat. and from 7:00 am to 7: p.m. on sunday. i think the only way i am going to find him now is looking for the crows....... this sucks!!!

That stinks! frown.gif

Hopefully you find him soon or he survived to give you another shot!

Good luck!!

Take a dog out there to sniff it out

Where do you think you hit him and what color blood did he drop? Also, how soon did you push him?

What was on the arrow as far as blood or matter? Any hair on the arrow and if so, what color? One might be able to tell what happened if you know the answers to these questions.

i didnt find any blo0d, the arrow didnt exit. i shot him facing me down through the shoulder blades at 10 yards. at the time i thought with the angle i was going to hit lung and liver but looking at the trailcam pic im pretty sure i hit liver and guts. i still havent found him but i heard some crows about 400 yards straight south of my stand so im going there tomorrow after work. i should have thought it through a little better. i just got to worried he was going to spook since he was smelling my pee. well the best i can hope for now is that the birds and coyotes have left the head and neck alone. frown.gif