• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ryno29....Hieeeyyyyyyy. We have a bunch of IL guys coming!

Commanche Jim

See you up there on the 5th.........we have 3 confirmed with Muskie Mike SEMI confirmed. If Mike goes, then Bry goes for a max of 5 guys and 2 Rangers..........let's bang the smallies and the eyes.

Then we'll get you your 1st 50"er!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!1

Watch out, Millie guys. We have 50 Illinois guys coming up to spend all kinds of dough in your neck of the woods.

Jim,

Give me a holler and I can help steer you guys to some brown fish as well as the long green fish.I'll be guiding Thurs. pm through Monday.Travel safe. Steve

Hieeeeyyyy. Can't wait to see the gang. You, on the other hand.....

Hopefully, I can put you on some eye's too.

Wo Wo Wo now.......were not coming from the Twin Cities.

We don't charge, so that means we're just easy!!!!!

Steve, lets try to get in touch. How have the big boys been hitting? I was on Mille Lacs for a day in August and had good luck with the smallies. Muskies, we spent a couple hours and I saw one......weeds on the south end. Should we hit the rocks also?

Commanche Jim,

Just BYB.

I think with the resent weather changes, your guys fishing trip should be a blast. Sounds like you have some good lines lined up and I am sure fish is in your future.

Again, good luck cool.gif