Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fever

Waconia parking lot

4 posts in this topic

Was on Wac yesterday and did ok. A few bass in the 16-19 inch range. started shallow then hit a couple reefs with jigs and worms. It was pretty slow all over for the most part. This post is actually me reporting my missing wallet. Small black & (skinny). Lost in parking lot or right outside lot around 3:30ish p.m. I'm quite sure I left it either on top of my rear bumper or on the top of the bow of my boat. Last seen while parked next to portapot. I left the lot and took a quick (1st) left and drove around the north side of lake. Noticed the Missing (skinny)wallet after about 5 min of driving, turned around and backtracked... no wallet to be seen. If anyone reading the post hears anything that would be great. No cash in wallet & Cards are cancelled, just concerned about I.D. and fishing licence. Thanks. frown.gif

Fever

I hope you find it man but I don't fish that lake.

Good luck

A guy called me last night and said he had my wallet. That dang thing sat on my bumper all the way around the north side of the lake, from the access to hwy 10. He and his wife found it there just off hwy 10, close to north shore drive... Said it looks like it got ran over a few times but ... at least you got it back. So, a BIG thank you to Dwayne...! Crazy how I lost it last tues the 21st then it turns up 6 days later on the side of the road. smirk.gif

Glad to hear that you got your wallet back. Sometimes I misplace mine and the feeling I get, until I find it, is pure panic. It's also nice to hear that there are honest people in the world. smile.gif