Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chad Luebker

Landscape company

2 posts in this topic

Hello -

We are looking for a landscape company to lay sod for us. It is not a real flat yard so I am assuming it will need to be stapled plus laid "shingle style" not sure if that is the correct term. I am wondering if any FMER'S out here own a company or have any recommendations. If so, please reply. We live in Dassel, MN. Thanks.

I worked for Crow River Landscaping in Hutch for 3 years a few years back. We laid sod in pretty much every condition imaginable. We also did quite a bit of it, so I think Mitch (the Owner) charges a pretty fair price. We got the sod from Witte Sod Farms, because they have the best sod around by far. The only time they didnt have sod was when they got washed out a few summers back and lost 90% of their crop. I would imagine they have some good stuff this year, so give Crow River Landscaping a call and get an estimate. They are located on Highway 7 east on the edge of town.