• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Bemidji Access

Gents,

Can anyone tell me which access point to use? I have an old Desert Storm Navy buddy coming to visit me in Brainerd. We are coming to fish on Upper Red and Lake Bemidji. I'd like to know where to put in at. Any other bits of info would help us as well. He has never caught a walleye in fact he keeps mis-pronouncing it as well:>) Any suggestions on places to wet the whistle? Maybe a VFW or any congregating place of ex-military. Thanks in advance.

Access Bemidji at Northwoods access. It is located on north end of lake along Bemidji ave. Or Nymore access east of the Hampton Inn. As far as a place to go after fishing the hampton has a bar or I may suggest the American Legion downtown on second street or the Eagles club on washington ave S

There are usually a few of us at the "209" on the same block as the legion.

Sounds great the game plan is to catch a limit of fish and review our strategies at the pub. Some of the ex-military establishments don't serve Guniness so we'll be making our way towards fulfilling that requirement. I think I can gather enough info that everybody has already pitched in so I think we are all set to rock and roll. Thanks again.

Big C

209 has Guiness in a bottle, with an oatmeal stout on tap. The keg n cork has Guiness on tap. (block away)

Brigids Cross is across from Keg n Cork and has Guiness also.

Best place to catch the info on Bemidji Walleyes is corner Chris Haley at 209 smirk.gif.

He likes those walleyes...allegedly wink.gif