Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gkl

Hey Dan, how's Pokie been?

6 posts in this topic

Dan, been fishing Pokie alot lately?? How's it been? Willing to share any general advice for the upcoming weekend? Gonna take the mother-in-law out. She giggles like a little girl when there's a big fish on the other end of her line!

gkl,

I was out two nights ago and got some nice ones, but not much for numbers. I didn't get my first fish until almost 1:00am. I did notice that the water temp. dropped about ten degrees over the last two weeks, kind of unusual for August. Good luck to you and mom, may she giggle hard.

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about a "suds" fall fishing Tournament on Pokegama. If anyone knows anything, some information would be great.

luvtofish, I was wondering the same thing? I did a brief search, but came up empty. If I come across any information I will post as soon I can.

Alright thanks alot

thanks Dan. I got her on some nice northerns. She doesn't care what she catches as long as they pull hard. I went out for walleye Saturday night and came up with 3 between 20 and 22, all from spots you taught me!