Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picksbigwagon

followed me home again

5 posts in this topic

I can't believe it, I walk into a gun department, minding my own business and something follows you home, unbelievable.....at least that is what I told the bride.

Savage 17 HMR with a thumbhole stock (Yep, the same one that was in the paper on Sunday)

100_2375.jpg

Now I need a new cleaning kit, and a new caliber boresnake.

I will post pictures later on how she shoots this weekend.

You tell your wife? grin.gif

I have a thumbhole on my Pro Hunter. I'm kinda wishing I hadn't. Anyone else think the same. I like how it feels and how you put it to the cheek and it is right there but seems awkward when Pulling the hammer back.

That will be a nice tack driver. smile.gif tell the wife you had to have it. That usually works for me for some reason.

OH NO, I see some yotes not making it out of the strawberry patch blush.gif. I shot a HMR17 last year and it is a tack driver for sure. Let us know how the yotes like it grin.gif