Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fish&Fowl

Any birds??

17 posts in this topic

Well I'm heading down Thursday to get moved in to the rental house and get ready for school. Just wondering if there's been any amounts of ducks or geese in the area. Thinking of putting on a few miles over the weekend and trying to find some birds and maybe try to get some permission for a field or two.

I have seen some birds around in the area but i haven't put on a ton of miles looking around for them specifically.

the area around the wildlife preserve to the north east of trf is supposedly really good.

Thanks for the replies. I managed to find about 2-300 birds in the area after putting on a few miles. I'm hoping to get after them next week if they're still around.

How was your first day of classes?

Ahh not too bad, I think most of them are gonna be do-able. My Chem teacher I could live without smirk.gif

Yeah i would prefer not too discuss him either.

Melsa or Holm? I had Melsa - I dropped the class after 3 weeks because it was so ridiculous - I was spending probably 30 hours a week on that class and still getting a C...and I later got a chemistry minor from UND.

Well that's real encouraging, especially for me who's not exactly a great student to say the least. Oh and it's Melsa frown.gif

UMC chem. been there, did not complete that. confused.gif

Well it's that or physics, so if physics is better speak now or forever hold your peace. Also, I don't think Melsa is teaching the lab part of the class-did he for you guys?

Physics man, Dr. Demuth is a great professior and holds a pretty fun class that isn't too difficult. You will have some homework before tests but othre than that its a lot better then chemistry.

Melsa taught the lab when I was there. I'll second that Demuth was pretty cool and a pretty good teacher although I'm not a big physics fan. It didn't hurt that my lab group had a couple hotties in it either!

Reeeally?? Well I might just have to look into that. I'm not a physics guy but I ain't a chem. guy either. All I know is I hate my chem class and I just thought about if I switch now, I won't have to do the homework I was just going to start on. That alone might be worth the switch grin.gif

Yeah i didnt make it through chem and dont know what im going too do, i have too have chem too graduate so I have too take it next semester i guess but i think i'll take it online.

Ya

That Melsa is a real DINK! He thinks he knows everything and all he talks about in class are dumb stories not even related to chemistry!

Boy you hit the nail on the head there.