Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Commanche Jim

Okay......so when's the get together at Stoney Point?

5 posts in this topic

Everyone was talking about a night out at the Point to exchange our summer Cass Lake stories.

When would everyone like to get together?

I'm guessing that you are talking about the your restaurant in Chicago. Wish I could go, but I am now closer to Cass Lake than Chicago now. Sounds like it would be fun though...

-Gregg B.

At least a fellow Redskin replied. Where are all you other guys? Didn't you catch enough this year that you can come up and share your stories?????

We're heading to Mille Lacs Sept. 5-9 with Illinois Outdoors with a group of 50 or so. Anyone like to join us? They'll be taping a show during the outing.

That Mille Lacs outing sounds kind of interesting. What fish will you guys be searching for? Now, I have never been out to Mille Lacs before... and I'm not sure I would want to take my 14' Crestliner out there either. If one thinks Cass can be rough in windy weather, I bet Mille Lacs looks like Lake Michigan in a 10 kt breeze! Maybe when I upgrade to a larger boat next year...

-Gregg B.

CJ, wish I could hook up with you guys for at least one day but as luck would have it ill be up in the Cass Lake area for the International Tourny that weekend. Mille Lacs is one of my home waters so if you need any help with some spots drop me an E-Mail. Good luck. Thing are starting to heat up around here with the water temps dropping.

Duck