Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SportFishin'

Report From Kab 8-21

3 posts in this topic

Fishing has been pretty slow. the wind was kickin yesterday 20mph plus huge waves! Fish have been hitting spinner rigs with leeches or minnows drifted up into shallow water. Two fish boated on Sun a 17.5 & 20 and a few snakes to boot. The Pine flies are still hatching.

Later,

SportFishin'

A friend of mine was up there a few days ago and did well on Kab with a limit of nice 16-17" walleyes. He did try Nam the next day without much luck.

8-25 Did real well on the keeper fish and a couple of biggin's too that we released. Enjoyed a nice day of fishing with a friend. Split our catch right down the middle 3 and 3. Only one keeper on sunday so I gave it to my friend as he does not get out as much as I do. East end of Kab in 23 to 35 f.o.w spinner and a minnow.