Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuskyBug85

recent report

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i know its been awhile since i posted any thing so i figured maybe i should give a report. I guided last Wednesday on the trap for muskies (had four blow ups on the same bait all in home bay, non connected), and on the way home from guiding i managed to put a wheel bearing out of the trailer which kept me off the water for almost a week. so got the boat back on tuesday and have been bass fishing the last few days to get ready for tommorrow nights bass club tourny. sorry i dont have any great report for walleyes, has heard that Potato and Island have been the best with some really good reports coming in from straight as well. might fish for eyes tonight, Jonah.

Add to Muskybug85-report.

Island Lake Monday walleyes biteing lite,,caught over doz.25"to14" kept supper, couple bass 16" to 18.5" s. sunnys,lots -lots of 8-10" at a

nother day on the lake, cloudy wet and wild. Have photos but don"t know how to put on page.

Out of bait ,have to put bout away-- Hunting Season.