Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DEMolishedyou

Musky Fishing

3 posts in this topic

I have been waiting for Brian to post this info but he has been having camera issues so I guess I will for him.

I had a great week long vacation from 7/78/07-8/04/07 so kind of old news but yea. I caught three muskies and two of them while out with Brian.

On July 30 I went out with Brian for the evening had some hot action! Caught two muskies and missed two others. Also my brother caught a musky but it swam out of our net before we realized there is a hole big enough for a musky to swim out. The next day I caught my 3rd and last musky of the trip on the same great spot Brian showed us the previous night.

These are the fish I caught while with Brian

IMG_0172.jpg

31" Pike (still fun to catch)

IMG_0178.jpg

43.5"

IMG_0186.jpg

37.75"

I caught this guy the next morning 1min after my brother lost one due to us not getting the trolling motor out of the water

IMG_0194.jpg

39.5"

I thought I have heard everything

"swam out of net"

just kidding great pics but your dad is still the musky king

how come you did not get any of your dads pics on

wait until next year

Great catch. We used Brian last year and he got me onto my first Musky. This year my wife caught her first while trolling.

MettaMuskie-1.jpg