Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
senkoskipper

looking for fishing guide

7 posts in this topic

Any bass fishing guides in the mille lacs area? Looking to fish mainly largemouth and smallies. Looking to fish for a full day. thanks.

I recently went out with Jim DaRosa..............He's awesome!!!!!

He caught a 6 lb 13 oz smallmouth this past week.

Tell him Jim Burke sent ya!!

Be careful with link posting. If Jim's guide service is not a registered sponsor, that type of thing is not allowed.

Thank you.

Hi Senko, We can help you hook up with some great bass fishing guides. Give us a call at the store so we can check availability. Here is our number, 218-963-2401. We know a number of tremendous guides and by the sounds of it, the bass fishing has been very good pretty much all season long. It has been most largemouth but once in a while we will contact some smallies. Just let us know when you want to go.

Jason Erlandson

I didn't realize he's not a registered sponsor.

Didn't mean to step out of line. Hopefully you can find his website and phone # by simply doing an internet search.

In the past, other people have posted comments about my restaurant and the website link has been posted......nobody said anything about it so I assumed it was okay. Was that not okay?

How does one become a registered sponsor? I looked on the Home page and couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote:

How does one become a registered sponsor? I looked on the Home page and couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

You can talk with 'Harvey Lee' about it, or Rick as well. They'll get you all the info you need to know. I'll direct Harvey Lee (Tom Hatlestad) to this post.

Jim

If you have any questions in regards to advertising on Fishing Minnesota you can contact me at

leeharvey@frontiernet.net

506-964-2773-home-320-510-1650-cell

I will also give you a call tommorrow.

I also sent an e-mail to you with my contact information. It also states in forum policy the guidelines for Links and such.

Thanks-Tom